Each month Beardsgaard rounds up a collection of lifestyle covetables from around the interwebs that we know you weirdoes will love. Enjoy!
With the weather turning miserably brisk, we Beardsgaardians have finally resigned ourselves to the nice weather being over for the year.
This month’s Wishlist is full of autumnal-appropriate goodies, from opening our favorite seasonal brews to cold weather scents, nerdery, our favorite baked good amplifier and a sticker that articulates our feelings about ever so many things.
- Iron Whale Bottle Opener / $10 ~ We have a great many beers in Bertha, our 1940s-era refrigerator. We have Natalie’s trusty B&O opener in the shop, but this guy seems to belong in Beardsgaard. Perhaps with a bowl of petunias to keep him company.
- Le Prince Noir T-Shirt / $14 ~ Dawwwww…..
- Day of the Doctor Sonic Screwdriver / $35 ~ It is downright criminal we do not already have one of these both at home and in the shop.
- 1899 Ernest Hemmingway / $125 ~ We received a sample of this in our Birchbox a while back, and now that it’s nearly out, we are going to have to top off soon. One spray lasts literally all day and beyond and Natalie wears it just as much as Tyler. Top notes of Italian bergamot, juniper, black pepper; Heart notes of orange blossom, Florentine Iris, cinnamon; Base notes of vanilla, vetiver, yellow amber. Delectable.
- Idjits Sticker / $3 ~ Bobby is our everything and we want to plaster him on everything.
- Lovely, Dark and Deep Print / $18 ~ Remember Elaine’s job on Seinfeld where they wrote over-the-top flowery prose for all of their clothing? Yeah, turns out that is a real company that has been around since 1987 and has some really great clothes. I have a bit of a suspenders addiction, but I do not yet have leather ones!
- Moss Wars Terrarium / $34 ~ We have a great many beers in Bertha, our 1940s-era refrigerator. We have Natalie’s trusty B&O opener in the shop, but this guy seems to belong in Beardsgaard. Perhaps with a bowl of petunias to keep him company.
- Madagascar “Bourbon Islands” Pure Double Strength Vanilla Extract / $13 ~ The Spice House is a local purveyor of fine delicious spicey things, but we have been getting all of our spices there since before we were locals. The damn best, and we’re out of this stuff again. It’s autumn. We have baking to do.