The pandemic seems to be taking a positive turn, with mask mandates being lightened beginning 2/28/2022. We had a time like this before, numbers took a turn for the worse, and mandates came back. If that happens, or other situations arise to warrant it, we will turn this car right around, as the dads say.
Wish we didn’t have to state this part, but as we are a family oriented shop where there may be small children, we have a nice people only rule, and as such have a zero tolerance policy for abusive language or behavior to anyone in this shop, or for hate speech.
- Beginning 2/28/2022 Beardsgaard requires a one time vaccination confirmation to remove face masks in shop. With both young and immunocompromised clients in shop and barbers working mere feet from people’s faces, we must ensure there are no unmasked, unvaccinated faces indoors at Beardsgaard at any time.
- All staff are fully vaccinated and boosted, and are going to feel this whole thing out before we remove masks at work. When we do decide it’s time, we will happily mask up for any clients who request it.
- Beardsgaard, always and forever (by state law) must refuse service to anyone displaying cold or flu symptoms.
- If you have a positive Covid test, have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, you will need five days of quarantine before visiting Beardsgaard, ten if you are to have face services, or have a negative test.
- Clients will NEVER be penalized because they had to cancel an appointment due to themselves or anyone in their orbit exhibiting symptoms of illness, but straight up no shows are subject to a fee of 50% of the cost of the missed service before they can rebook.
- Do I need to be vaccinated to get services there?
- Do you need an actual record of my vaccination card on file with you to get facial services there?
- Do you cut small children during all this, and do they have to mask?
- But your policy used to be *any number of things!*
Only to take your mask off in here. Anyone can come in masked for a haircut or to shop.
Nope! Just show us your card once (on your phone is fine), we’ll make a note in your file that you did so (it just says FV), and that’s that, most of our clients have already done so. We keep zero medical information on file here.