During the (still ongoing) pandemic, the following policies will be in place, and all safety procedures below will be strictly required to enter or obtain services at Beardsgaard. As we are a family oriented shop where there may be small children, we have a nice people only rule, and as such have a zero tolerance policy for hate speech.
Shop Safety Policies
- Masks are required to enter the shop, and must be worn at all times, unless instructed by your barber to remove it for a beard service or if you show us your vaccination card. If you show your card once, we will put a note of your vax status in your client card here, and you can go mask free in the shop! For the time being, all staff will remain masked, although all are fully vaccinated.
- All services are by appointment only, although there are occasionally day-of appointments available, check here!
- If you have a positive Covid test, have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, or have tested positive but not yet tested negative (regardless of time quarantined) you will need to wait until you test negative to book an appointment.
- Clients will NEVER be penalized because they had to cancel an appointment due to themselves or anyone in their orbit exhibiting symptoms of illness, but straight up no shows are subject to a fee of 50% of the cost of the missed service before they can rebook.
- We are not able to service any client who cannot sit unaccompanied in the barber chair, such as small children (we can provide service to any small children who can sit well with a mask on, provided they can abide by all other safety measures.)