When your holiday shopping list is a mile long, you could use a helping hand from your barbers here at Beardsgaard. For while we may not know the names of those folks on your list, we’re willing to bet you can find their particular flavor on our 2019 Holiday Gift Guide.
For those who appreciate the finer things in life:
A uniquely interesting tome best perused over a cuppa, the very beard goods used all over the sets of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, the perfect hoodie and well-made things to go in the pockets, cult classic hair goods, and the ultimate luxury shave.
Read on to shop the full collection.
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Grooming Book by Captain Fawcett • A deep dive into the realm of barbering, grooming, and all things hirsute. Also, we’re in it. We know, weird.
- Moustache Guard Mug by Captain Fawcett • The days of your walrus whiskers drooping into your drink are done.
- Private Stock Beard Oil by Captain Fawcett • According to legend, the moustache wax was the item slathered onto the characters of Middle Earth, but the beard oil is a variety suitable for all furry faces.
- Private Stock Beard Balm by Captain Fawcett • Same, but in a formula that is stellar for even clipper short beards.
- Private Stock Moustache Wax by Captain Fawcett • The legend itself.
- Speak Friend & Enter Elvish Zip Hoodie by Beardsgaard • We told our apparel printer to find us the coziest, most magical hoodie they could lay their hands on. They obliged, and we put Elvish on it. We live in these for approximately 9 months a year.
- Folding Pocket Beard Comb by Captain Fawcett • Strong enough to withstand even substantial asses, this pocket comb is perfect for hair or beard, whatever you’re rocking.
- Sterling Solid Cologne by Fulton & Roark • Tobacco, leather, amber, vanilla, and a snappy little case, what else could you want in a solid cologne?
- OI Oil by Davines • Those who know know that this is one of the most luxurious oils you can get your hair on, especially the thick, dry, unruly stuff (which means it’s pretty great for beards too).
- Northern Lights Matte Paste by Shear Revival • A heavy hitter amongst the online homebrew cult classic mattes, for the medicine cabinets of those who know.
- Diamond Pomade by Prospectors Pomade • Fans of old school Brilliantines look for that Tiffany Box diamond blue.
- Ceramic Dish Shaving Soap by Mitchell’s Wool Fat Soap • Perfected in 1893, it comes with its own fancy shave bowl for a gift that will stay with them long after the first puck is gone.
- Super Badger Shaving Brush by Captain Fawcett • You know it’s real badger because we had to get a special license from the Department of Fish & Wildlife to import it. We’re not actually kidding.
- Post Shave Balm by Captain Fawcett • Light but highly moisturizing with no aftershave burn, it will leave you smelling like pure class.
- Metal Tube Key by Captain Fawcett • While you certainly don’t need something this fancy to squeeze out shave balm or any tube product, you don’t NOT need it either.
- Strongfell Winter Shave Oil by River Peak Apothecary • Two years in development and after much barber arguing, we assert that ours is the perfect shave oil.