When your holiday shopping list is a mile long, you could use a helping hand from your barbers here at Beardsgaard. For while we may not know the names of those folks on your list, we’re willing to bet you can find their particular flavor on our 2019 Holiday Gift Guide.
For those who make coming home at the end of the day worth it:
Comfy Beardsgaard garb for full sized and mini humans, guest bathroom must-haves, hardcore home nerdery, hoardable and maybe not for sharing bathroom must-haves, and some homey-smelling beard (and otherwise) multitaskers.
Read on to shop the full collection.
- Welcome Home Nerds 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Tee by Beardsgaard • You don’t need to play ball to look the perfect combination of sporty and nerdy.
- Beardsgaard Logo Onesie by Beardsgaard • One of the most requested “please make this” apparel items, here, put a beard on your baby.
- Beardsgaard Logo Twill Cap by Beardsgaard • Here is the second most requested “please make this” apparel item.
- 1926 All Purpose Fragrance by Shear Revival • It’s a body spray, it’s a room spray, it’s a “crikey the in-laws arrived unannounced” spray, you get the idea – all the things.
- Apothecary Rose Liquid Hand Soap by Hudson Made • It’s the fancy guest hand soap that actually gets used.
- Replenishing Butter by Davines Authentic • It’s like hand lotion, but it’s for hands, face, hair and body, so whatever you or guests need, it’s well-covered.
- Realm Map Clock by River Peak Apothecary • Who needs actual numbers when you have magic and the old fashioned ability to know where the numbers on an analog clock should be?
- Realm Map Faux Suede Pillow by River Peak Apothecary • So your couch is comfy, but also tells guests that your nerddom ranges far more obscure than Wheel of Time.
- Realm Map Hooded Blanket by River Peak Apothecary • Just get a few, fights will break out over this thing.
- Moonsands Sugar Scrub by River Peak Apothecary • Hands, face, body, this scrub smooths and moisturizes skin and creates an enchanting atmosphere at the same time.
- 7.25″ Dresser Comb by Prospectors Pomade • A substantial comb for hair of all lengths and types.
- Well Being Shampoo by Davines Naturaltech • One of the finest gentle shampoos you can bring home, suitable for every hair type (beards too).
- Well Being Conditioner by Davines Naturaltech • One of the finest gentle conditioners you can bring home, suitable for every hair type (beards too).
- Deepwell Beard Balm by River Peak Apothecary • It’s for beards, it’s for hands, feet, elbow, knees, lips, and if your hair is thick and dry enough, toss a bit in there too.
- Hearthstone Autumn Beard Oil by River Peak Apothecary • A beard (and hair, if you need a bit of moisture there too) oil that smells like all things warm and familiar and comforting.
- Wood & Spice Beard Foam by Reuzel • In shower or out of it, there aren’t many wrong ways to use beard foam – unless you go through it quickly, because it’s concentrated enough that just a dab will do ya.