When your holiday shopping list is a mile long, you could use a helping hand from your barbers here at Beardsgaard. For while we may not know the names of those folks on your list, we’re willing to bet you can find their particular flavor on our 2019 Holiday Gift Guide.
For those who take to the open road, seas and sky:
Garb for the road, the things a wanderer needs for what grows from their face, the trappings of the trail, tools made for travel, well-crafted natural multi-taskers of grooming, and things to make your skin all better when all has gone wrong.
Read on to shop the full collection.
- Sherpa Fleece-Lined Beardenheim Zip Hoodie by River Peak Apothecary • This is essentially our crazy cozy Beardsgaard hoodie, but with a full Sherpa-fleece lining. We have gone hiking in 0 degrees in these things, it’s darn near a full winter coat.
- River Peak Logo Beanie by River Peak Apothecary • While our hoodies are insanely warm, the Middle West winters need some head and ear protection too – with embroidery!
- Follow Me to Beardenheim Boxer Knickers by River Peak Apothecary • You would not believe how much we giggled while making these, or how long it took to decide on what we were going to call underwear.
- Original White Beard & Shave Soap by Hudson Made • It’s a beard shampoo, it’s a shave soap, and while it’s clean and simple in looks, its scent is rich and divine.
- The Greenline Aftershave Balm by Midwest Beard & Moustache Company • A favorite amongst the barbers of Beardsgaard, this is the most moisturizing aftershave we know – it’s not bad in a first aid pinch either.
- Beard Balm Adventure Pack by River Peak Apothecary • Contains all 6 of our seasonal beard balms, with one for each season, plus the blue tansy-rich Spiritbrook for scrapes, burns and bites, and unscented Deepwell for anything dry, even lips.
- Compass Map Journal by River Peak Apothecary • Available in blank and ruled versions, this is the perfect little travel companion.
- Realm Map Canvas Backpack by River Peak Apothecary • A pack made for travels, crafted in sturdy canvas.
- Welcome Home Nerds Water Bottle by River Peak Apothecary • Keep it cold, hydrated and cheeky on your travels.
- Grooming Scissors by Captain Fawcett • Whether it’s your beard, eyebrows, nose, or an errant thread from your coat that keeps brushing the back of your neck and driving you mad, these wee little sharps stand ready in their sheath.
- Beard Brush by Captain Fawcett • A good brushing all the way down to the face with sturdy, natural bristles like this will tend to your beard’s health nearly as well as product.
- Cleansing Nectar by Davines Authentic • The Authentic line is full of multi-taskers. This one is a pure and gentle shampoo that is also a body wash.
- Nourishing Oil by Davines Authentic • It’s for body, face, hair, beards, shaving – whatever need arises, really.
- Moisturizing Balm by Davines Authentic • You know how hair conditioners work? Rub on, let sit a minute, rinse off, hair is soft? This is just like that, but you can use it head to toe.
- Fletcher Skin Repair Balm by Shear Revival • When things go wrong on the road, having a dedicated player is always a help.
- Ore Lip Butter by River Peak Apothecary • It may be billed as a lip butter, as with most things in this collection meant for moisture, it does a bang up job on all sorts of skin parts in a pinch.