No school, no one cares if you’re covered in mud all day, you’re learning about knives and what you can eat right out of the ground. Sure, every so often we play scream tag and high stakes hide and seek, but other than that, life has been pretty neat lately.
Or that might be them in another timeline. For the next few months they’ll more likely be lovingly working your very last nerve in some objectively adorable ways. We hope this collection helps.
For the creative, curious, colorful ragamuffins and moppets in your life, this collection is inspired by the littles, and designed to keep them flipping occupied for a minute:
- Copernicus Toys: Crystal Growing Seasons • These are so cool – growing crystals in the colors of the four seasons on little trees. Science!
- Huckleberry Toys: Pocket Knife • Gotta learn proper blade handling skills sometime, and with these pocket knives made just for small people, they’ll be shaving kindling bundles like pros in no time.
- Pop Colors: Stranger Colors Pencils • Coloring and cleverness – because Friends Don’t Lilac.
- Crayon Rocks: 8 Colors • Even more coloring with the most sensorially-appealing little rock shaped crayons you ever did hold.
“What’s Their Character” Quiz Results
- What Apocalypse scenario would they do well in? System Collapse
- What sort of group would they move in? With their parents, one would hope
- Where would they set up their headquarters? A tree fort
- The apocalypse will likely be occasional fighting for your life, with long stretches of boredom, how do they pass the time? Just playing, man
- What are they doing about food? Looking for candy at abandoned stores
- What’s their biggest annoyance in the apocalypse (besides the obvious, i.e. zombies)? Cartoons will be missed
If that sounds on brand for the object of your gifting, read on. Want to try again? Head on back to the quiz. Not that there are any wrong answers here.
Model: Ramona Kenney, shop kid of Hearth & Hammer General
Location: The Corridor Parking Lot, Batavia, IL
Three-year-olds are only do as asked so much for photo shoots, but when you follow a squishy little face like this around with a camera, getting some delightful photos isn’t that hard.