By booking an appointment at the bottom of the page, you agree to follow all the policies below
As of our reopening in June 2020 and until further notice, the following policies will be in place, and all safety procedures below will be strictly required to enter or obtain services at Beardsgaard.
We will one day be the Beardsgaard you remember, but for now, this will be an old-fashioned barber-surgeon triage atmosphere. We will, however, do our best to make it as fun as possible.
Please understand that this has been and continues to be the most uncertain and stressful part of our personal and professional lives. Kindness is part of our DNA at Beardsgaard and will continue to be, but if you can’t be kind and/or do not wish to comply with these policies, we kindly invite you to go elsewhere.
Shop Safety Policies
- All services are by appointment only, although there are often day-of appointments available, check here!
- Masks are required at all times, as of 11/20, Tier 3 mitigations take effect and we will not be able to perform beard trims for the time being (haircuts and head shaves are still a go).
- No outside gloves are allowed in shop.
- Come alone to your appointment, unless you require a guardian’s assistance.
- When checking in with the Shopkeep, they will take your temperature, have a waiver for you to sign (see/print CoVid Client Waiver here), then escort you to the sanitation station for hand washing, followed by .
- Clients will NEVER be penalized because they had to cancel an appointment due to themselves or anyone in their orbit exhibiting symptoms of illness, but straight up no shows are subject to a fee of 50% of the cost of the missed service before they can rebook.
NEW ENTRY NOTICE
- Not only is there currently no parking out front, now we don’t have a sidewalk either!
- Park out back, walk right in the back door instead, and follow the signs, waiting for the shopkeep to greet you at the sticker door (please do not enter the shop floor until you have been temperature checked).
Sadly, for the time being:
- There can be no shop dogs or visitor dogs, as they’re terrible at social distancing and would likely be confused by their barber people wearing loads of PPE.
- We are not able to service any client who cannot sit unaccompanied in the barber chair, such as small children (we can provide service to any small children who can sit well with a mask on, provided they can abide by all other safety measures.)
By booking an appointment at the bottom of the page, you agree to Beardsgaard Barbers’ appointment policies above.
Apologies for the small text in the appointment widget, one day we’ll know enough CSS to make it better, but in the meantime you can also make your appointments the super slick way on the Mindbody App.