By booking an appointment at the bottom of the page, you agree to follow all the policies below
During the (still ongoing) pandemic, the following policies will be in place, and all safety procedures below will be strictly required to enter or obtain services at Beardsgaard. As we are a family oriented shop where there may be small children, we have a nice people only rule, and as such have a zero tolerance policy for hate speech.
Shop Safety Policies
- Beginning October 5th, Beardsgaard will require a one time vaccination confirmation to receive facial (beard and shave) services. With both young and immunocompromised clients in shop and barbers working mere feet from people’s faces, we must ensure there are no unmasked, unvaccinated faces indoors at Beardsgaard at any time.
- Masks are required to enter the shop, regardless of vaccination status, and must be worn at all times unless instructed by your barber to remove it for a beard/face service.
- For the time being, all staff will remain masked, although all are fully vaccinated.
- All services are by appointment only, although there are occasionally day-of appointments available, check here!
- If you have a positive Covid test, have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, or have tested positive but not yet tested negative (regardless of time quarantined) you will need to wait until you test negative to book an appointment.
- Clients will NEVER be penalized because they had to cancel an appointment due to themselves or anyone in their orbit exhibiting symptoms of illness, but straight up no shows are subject to a fee of 50% of the cost of the missed service before they can rebook.
- We are not able to service any client who cannot sit unaccompanied in the barber chair, such as small children (we can provide service to any small children who can sit well with a mask on, provided they can abide by all other safety measures.) If children are of an age where they cannot wear a mask yet, we unfortunately are not set up to safely provide them services at this time.
More questions? We have plenty more answers in the F.A.Q., including some specifically related to Covid.
By booking an appointment at the bottom of the page, you agree to Beardsgaard Barbers’ appointment policies above.
Apologies for the small text in the appointment widget, we don’t have too many options to make it better. Except directing you to the far superior booking option, the Mindbody App (good for far more places than just Beardsgaard!) Also, are you local? Get appointment updates and other news just for locals by subscribing or updating your subscription HERE.